TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Enter our friendly, self proclaimed "neutral" AMS dist.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Enter our friendly, self proclaimed "neutral" AMS dist.

Posted by Mungyz on January 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 808 times.

In Reply To Enter our friendly, self proclaimed "neutral" AMS dist. posted by BoneZ (MD) on January 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Message That's right douchbags ignore the HUGE stuff up you just made and shift the attention somewhere else. BRAVO!!

I doubt you will hear from Pilot p as he and I had somewhat of a falling out, you see when someone brings a project to you and pleads for discounts and cheaper prices & promises lots of publicity in return - then claims to have done the work himself.... most people tend to get a bit pissed off with that.

Also Pilot p attempted to secure the AMS dist contract for AMS NZ & it was only AFTER an event that I ran that was sponsored by AMS. Obviously now that he didn't secure that he might be a touch hostile towards AMS & myself.

As with any large project Pilot p's job had it share of drama & really that's NOTHING to do with this BS on here so lets hope people are mature enough to not go down that road.
There are of course all the incidents that occurred with this project once it left my hands - a lot of that will make for good reading if people want to start slinging mud.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.